วันอังคารที่ 6 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Brain Dump

This is stuff I think about, but can't tell people about. I'm not proud of any of it, but not quite ashamed either. This is an outlet for all these random thoughts or "It was left to Justice Antonin Scalia to provide a quip that might have provided some clarity: what was going on, he said, was a kind of government stick-up, “Your

Brain Dump
Brain Dump
Brain Dump1Brain Dump3Brain DumpBrain Dump2

Frank/21/M/Washington I study mathematics and play video games. Art above by Kris! - A diary of stuff I find awesome. Aka light rain and Chicago’s drainage system will turn Hyde Park into a lake. Hey! I’m pleased to say that my music video for Holly and the Wolf ‘s single Marzipan Reindeer has been selected for Encounters Film Festival 2013. social brand builder, digital architect, playful entrepreneur, avid gamer, moving around the world LB, KSA, Q8, UAE, Qatar, Colombia ;) A little bit of everything, dipped in chocolate and covered in sprinkles. Find me on Twitter @aliciamcauley I guess I'm a graphic designer? I mean, I graduated so there's that. 25 years young, owner of lady parts, fully canadian, yo.

Brain Dump1
Brain Dump

A Place Where Stuff Comes To Die :) I want you to have a jelly baby posters on sale now * mradhi asked: Hey Fiona, think your blog is really good and interesting!! I'm Mohammed if you remember me =) Hey Mohammed, course I remember you!

Brain Dump2
Brain Dump

Brain Dump3
Brain Dump

Brain Dump4
Brain Dump

Brain Dump5
Brain Dump

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น